Blodgett is the leading manufacturer of commercial ovens in the world. Restaurants, fast-food chains, hotels, hospitals, institutions, small businesses and large corporations alike rely on the Blodgett name. In fact, our ovens have been in demand overseas since the late 1800s – long before global markets and international trade became the focus of our modern world.
Blodgett’s product offerings include convection ovens, hydrovection ovens, combi ovens, rotating rack ovens, deck ovens, heavy duty range and steam equipment.
The Hoodini is the ultimate in ventless hood technology. It combines a catalytic system (which removes smoke and grease laden air) with a condenser (which removes steam exhaust). When paired with a Blodgett combi oven, the Hoodini allows for effective ventless combi cooking.
Features of Hoodini
- Hoodini models feature a Combi oven with the ventless hood
- Currently available with mini combi ovens, the BLCT-6E-H & BLCT-10E-H
- Floor models BLCT-62E-H & BLCT-102E-H
- Zero clearance is required on top of the unit
- Door is not on timed lock, unlike the competition