Keeping foods chilled to safe temperatures is paramount to any foodservice operation. The food and display methods can look as appetizing as you want them to be, but if the food isn’t stored and maintained at the right temperature, everything else is useless.
The challenges of a typical cold well are overcome with Hatco.
- PERFORMANCE: Hatco wells keep food cold without drying it out.
- EASY TO USE: Hatco wells have auto-defrosts that can be activated through an electronic controller.
- SIMPLE TO SERVICE: Get full service access and visibility with a pull out condenser.
- FLEXIBILITY AT INSTALLATION: Condensing units can be rotated 90 or 180 degrees for easy install and convenient venting.
- EASY TO CLEAN: A 1 ¼-inch drain simplifies cleaning.
Depending on your foodservice operation, you will demand different forms and functions from your heated well. No matter what model you use, though, look for units that provide longer holding times, more accurate temperatures, and high quality construction.
The challenges of a typical heated well are overcome by Hatco.
- PERFORMANCE: Hatco wells have longer holding times with more accurate controls.
- EASY TO USE: Hatco wells have lighted on/off rocker switches and a temperature dial.
- EASY TO CLEAN: A 50% larger drain with a flat screen simplifies cleaning.
- LONGER LASTING: Durable, thicker stainless steel construction and solid welds lead to a longer service life.
- SIMPLE TO SERVICE: Hatco’s unique design allows quick change of the element or thermostat.
- TROUBLE-FREE INSTALLATION: EZ locking hardware lets you install quickly and efficiently with only a screwdriver.
Get the Best of Both with a Single Hatco Unit
Whether it is breakfast in the morning or a salad bar at lunch, Hatco’s Drop-In Hot/Cold Well incorporates the legendary Hatco quality of both the heated and refrigerated wells into one unit.